Across the Peak District and through the Hope Valley, from PikeHall to Holme and Bradfield to Hayfield, Go Electric is a proud electric car charging installer for domestic customers and businesses alike.
EV Charging is our specialism and we want to help businesses across the region realise the benefits of going green when it comes to vehicles and the added value this can provide to your customers.
All you need is off-street parking. We can visit your site and promise to deliver impartial advice to benefit your business.
Businesses in the Peak District that can benefit include:
- Bed & Breakfasts.
- Restaurants, Bars & Coffee Shops.
- Visitor attractions where customers spend an hour or two parked on site.
Benefits of electric vehicle charging points:
- Electric vehicles are on the rise – be one of the first businesses in the area to offer charging to your customers and provide added value.
- Government Grants available.
- No downtime and minimal mess. We can install your charging point in a few short hours.
Who sorts the Olev Grant?
We do! Leaving the application to Go Electric means one less task for you and you can still benefit from heavily subsidised install of the electric vehicle charging point at your business or your home.
Switching to on-site charging points doesn’t need to add extra work for your business. These new technologies exist to make a vital part of your business more efficient. And so does our service.
We’re a fully qualified, honest, friendly and reliable family firm ready to help customers across the Peak District. We can visit your site and promise to deliver impartial advice.