Electric car charging at home should be easy. And we’re here to make that possible for you. You may have already have a standard plug in charger, with one of our installs, you’ll have a dedicated charger that means your electric vehicle is fully charged 3 times faster.
We’re not just about installations… We’re about making sure you get the best possible advice and the right equipment for you, expertly fitted to deliver maximum benefits. Our friendly, helpful team is with you all the way to answer your questions clearly and honestly.
How long does install take?
From start to finish, we will have your electric vehicle charging point installed within a day, including training to show you how to get the best out of your new charging point.
Go Electric is a family run firm, here to make your install process simple. We’ll keep your site clean and tidy throughout the installation process – just as we’d want for ourselves – meaning you will have minimum disruption.
High-efficiency home charging points
- Compatible with all makes of plug-in vehicle
- Charge around 3 x faster than a standard domestic plug
- Excellent energy savings
- Robust, weatherproof construction
£500 OLEV grants available
- Most drivers eligible
- Up to 75% installation costs paid for you
- Hassle-free – we handle the claim on your behalf
- Installs from a cost of just £250 to you, fully inclusive
- Fully compliant, qualified, and OLEV-approved, safety is our top priority
- Meticulous planning ensures secure and effective installation
- All work checked, tested and certified on completion
OLEV (the Office for Low Emission Vehicles) is a cross-government team working to support the early market for ultra-low emission vehicles through grants and other initiatives.