For us, great relationships with our customers are all-important. When you choose Go Electric to install an electric car charger at your home you don’t just get the best product and a great service, we start a lasting relationship.
We go the extra distance to make the installation process smooth and simple for you, your household and your neighbourhood.
We’ll consult with you to agree a clear specification so you know exactly what you’re getting, where it will be sited and how long it will take – easily within the day and usually about four hours.
Experts in electrics and charging points, we’re available to answer all the questions you will naturally have about installing an electric car charger at your home.
We’ll work cleanly and neatly with minimal disruption and our team will always be polite, respectful and helpful.
As a guide, the installation process will look something like this:
- 30 days prior to installation, we inform your supply network.
- Charge point position decided depending on your power supply and parking preferences.
- A small dedicated fuse board can be fitted.
- For maximum safety, we fit residual current devices (RCDs) between the main fuse board and charge point, and between charge point and vehicle.
- Your system is thoroughly checked, tested and signed off by our OLEV-certified technician.
- Before we leave, we’ll show you how to use your new charging point and train you in how to get the best from your new charging point. We want you to feel completely confident in using the device. You’ll be amazed at how simple it is to operate.
Of course, our customer care doesn’t stop there. Should you need further advice or information, or help in keeping your charging points in perfect order, we’re always here to help you.
Find out how you can get in touch with our team with any questions you have before we start the process.